The Birthday Burger

Who wants a birthday cake when you can have a birthday burger!

I've having so much fun coloring digital images that I decided to make 
another card for the Seize the Birthday card challenge. 



I'm also
submitting this to the birthday challenge at CASology.


This card makes me think of my oldest daughter. I can't remember
where we were (maybe Science World in Vancouver), she posed
for a picture with a hamburger that was bigger than she was.

I love those little birds peeking out from behind it.  
If you've never checked out the images at From the Heart Stamps
I strongly urge you to do so - they really are fantastic!

I also love the greeting on this one - big, crisp and clean. It's
called Shenanigans from CAS-ual Fridays and it's one of my
favorites! I use it a LOT!!

supplies:
from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white
digital image: birthday burger (From the Heart Stamps)
blendabilities: daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, cherry cobbler, skin tones, crumb cake,
                   old olive, melon mambo, coastal cabana, night of navy
stamp set: shenanigans (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: memento black
big shot: chevron EF

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
This is so fun and cute, Susan! Great job!
Unknown said…
Oh, this makes me laugh! My son would love this card too! What a great take on 'birthday', and what a fantastic CAS, fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!
Totally adorable, really really FUN !!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology so glad that you did- Please stop by tomorrow too, we have another great one for you - and I hope to see you join in too!!!!!!
JoAnn said…
So cute. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.