Friday, December 19, 2014

Just Moosin' Around!

I have a few cards for you today.

I was playing in my craft room the other day with the 
Marley Moose stamp set from Reverse Confetti - LOVE this
little guy!! He's so fun to 'moose' around with. haha 

I paired him/her up with the Branch Out Confetti 
and the Let It Snow  die cuts which are also from Reverse Confetti.
They have some FANTASTIC products - check 'em out!


I am submitting this one to the anything goes challenge over
at Sister Act



I am submitting this next one to the CAS challenge over at
Christmas Card Challenge blog.






Except for the pants I used my blendabilites from Stampin' Up! to color Marley in. For those I stamped the image on some designer paper, cut out
the pants and glued them on. Oh yeah, I did that with the hat as well.

All the paper is from Stampin' Up!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. These cards are so adorable! Such fun! I especially love the combination of paper piecing and Blendies, makes for a very stylish look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job!
    One image and 4 different cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    And Merry Christmas!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Susan! I love Reverse Confetti!!! There may be some RC products under my tree for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete