Back to Stamping!

I love September!!! Fall is so beautiful!!

The kids are back at school - sadly though, not this year. The teacher's 
dispute has me back on the picket line instead of in the class room. I am a
Education Assistant by day and a stamper by night.

September is also when I start up stamping classes again. I take the summer
months off from classes - not from stamping - just from classes. Last night
I held my first one and we had so much fun! I haven't laughed that much
in a long time! My husband even commented on it when I came upstairs.

Here are just two of the cards that we made last night.





These were both super quick and easy - great for mass producing.
The second card would also be good for a thinking of you card, sympathy card,
miss you card, anniversary card - anything you want!


supplies
all from Stampin' Up unless noted

1st card
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: gorgeous grunge, express yourself, motorcycle (?)
ink: smoky slate, pear pizzazz, memento black

2nd card
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: kinda eclectic, express yourself
ink: hello honey, old olive, tangelo twist, crumb cake, soft suede


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!





Comments