Red, White and Blue



There's a Red, White and Blue challenge happening over at StampNation.
What I love about these challenges is that they never end - you can play anytime.

I went with Cherry Cobbler and Lost Lagoon for my red and blue. I love
this first one! The layout for it would be great to work with for other
styles of cards too.


I added a little black to the next one.  Don't look too close - the stamping's
a little crooked and it may just drive me crazy. I'll have to send it out to
someone before it does. 



supplies
both cards:
ink: cherry cobbler, lost lagoon
card stock: whisper white

1st card: 
stamp sets: gorgeous grunge, tape it, blue ribbon
punches: 1 1/4" circle, 2 3?8" scallop circle

2nd card:
stamp sets: yippee-skippee!, sketched birthday, work of art
card stock: basic black

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!




Comments

Deepti said…
Wow these are stunning, great layers and design :)