Happy Birthday Lady (bug)!

A friend of mine turns 40 today - Happy Birthday Leanne!
Instead of celebrating 40 last night they said good-bye to 39 and
there was a ladybug theme to the evening. Of course I had to 
make a ladybug card.



Here's how to make a lady bug
 1 3/4" circle punch - 1 red and 1 black piece
1" circle punch - 1 black piece
3/16" crop-adile - punch 7 pieces
cut the red piece in half
sponge the edges of the red with basic black
adhere to the larger black circle overlapping top edge slightly
adhere to the the 1" circle
adhere the 7 little circles in a random pattern
I used black hemp for the antennae and adhered that with a glue dot.
I then added the ladybugs with dimensionals to a piece of pool party
core-dinations card stock that I ran through the big shot using the
cloudy day embossing folder and then I sanded it a little.


supplies:
card stock: real red, basic black, whisper white
pool party core-dinations
stamp set: something to celebrate
ink: basic black
punches: 1 3/4" circle, 1" circle
crop-adile
big shot: cloudy day EF

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Jess said…
Such a cute card! I love the way the red pops off the blue.