Everyday Occasions

I bought one of these kits from Stampin' Up recently knowing I was going to be out 
of town this week and thought this would be perfect to take along. And it was. 
Everything you need to make cards is in it. All you need to add is your adhesive 
of choice. There is enough supplies in the kit to make 20 cards! 
There is even a flyer that has all kinds of samples.


The other reason I bought the kit was simply just to try it out. See what they
were like so I could talk about it with customers. I'm really glad I did!
Here are a few that I made this week. I used the sample sheet as a guideline
and made my own 'tweeks' to it. You may even notice on one of the cards I added
a flower that I colored with Stampin' Up Blendabilities earlier this week.




These kits would also make a great gift for someone new to stamping. They
are different kits available too. I bought another one that I'll share with you tomorrow.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments