Blackberry Bliss

I made this card for 2 challenges. A color challenge at Colour Me...! that
I combined with a sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


This was a fun card to make! I had already decided on doing the color
challenge when I saw the sketch challenge. I knew without looking at any of
the cards already made what I was going to do. I love when inspiration hits like
that, especially when it's been hiding on me lately.

Here is a pic of the sketch...
and here is the inspiration photo from Colour Me



supplies
card stock: whisper white, blackberry bliss
stamps: blooming with kindness, gorgeous grunge, 
     tape it, six-sided sampler
ink: blackberry bliss
big shot: circles framelits

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

Laurie Unger said…
I really, really, really like the houndstooth layer on this. Is this a stamp?
None None said…
This is a fabulous card! I love the monochromatic look. The combination of the flower and the houndstooth pattern is eye-catching!
verybellemakes said…
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier today! Thought I'd pop across and have a peek at yours...have to say I love the striking monochromatic colour scheme you've used - it works so well with the sketch!

Take care
Victoria :)
Jen Mitchell said…
This looks beautiful in just these colors. So stunning! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Beautiful card Susan. Love that circle flower image and the CAS design. Well done!
Mona Pendleton said…
Gorgeous card Susan! Love the big blossom! Thanks for the inspiration!
canadian_liner said…
Awesome CAS card! This sketch looks so good with the monochromatic colour scheme. Well done!
anja curvers said…
Really gorgeous. Glad you joined colour me.
Unknown said…
Oh wow! LOVE the combination of these two challenges, such a beautiful card. The Blackberry Bliss looks to rich with the white background :) Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you around again soon :)
Unknown said…
Beautiful card & so love the colors ♥