A Fresh Concept


I love the color challenge at The Card Concept and the sketch challenge
at Freshly Made Sketches and knew I had to combine them for this card.
I'm also playing along with the anything goes challenge at Less is More.


I love the colors on this challenge.
 My first choice for lime was lucky limeade ink from SU but sadly I gave it away. So, I used pear pizzazz. For the aqua I chose to use coastal cabana. 

The sketch made it easy to decide on a CAS style card. I think I may make a few 
of these in different colors for a set. 



  

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, pear pizzazz
stamp sets: tape it, flower shop, something to celebrate
inks: coastal cabana, pear pizzazz
punches: pansy, bird builder
embellishments: basic pearls


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Claire said…
I love the Flower Shop set - so pretty...looks great combined with the stamped tape!
AB. said…
So pretty. Love how you used the challenge colours on this one. Very beautiful! x
Vicki Dutcher said…
Lovely card! Wasn't that sketch fun? :)
Susan Powell said…
thank you ladies! These challenges were fun to play along with.
Sid said…
Lovely colour choice and love the 'pink' space too !! I have started to follow your fab blog too !!
Darnell said…
This is so pretty, Susangail! I really love the design and am keeping this one for future reference. I also love the combo of challenges you put together and now my head is starting to spin with ideas ... thank you for that! Hugs, Darnell
Julie B said…
It is a great colour combo and well done with getting all those challenges in one card.:)
Bonnie said…
I love all the interest but still lots of white space! Love these colors!
Diane Jaquay said…
Very pretty card and great colors!!
Jean said…
Love how you combined the challenges ~ a beautiful card!
Linda Callahan said…
Beautifully done! Perfect combination of challenges! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Jen Brum said…
Lovely card Susan! Love that sweet flower and fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Karen Dunbrook said…
beautiful card...love the fresh looking flowers...
Susan Powell said…
WOW! I am blown away by all the lovely, sweet comments :) Thank you <3
Anne said…
Super card and great challenge combine!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer
Ardyth said…
Love the clean feeling of this and the clever use of different patterns. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!
Kay Miller said…
Such a cute and fun card! I love the sketch you used and the wash tape! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Simply beautiful and elegant and a great combination of challenges
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
cotnob said…
This is a gorgeous CAS card, so pretty.
Pauline
x
Gerrina said…
All on this card is so perfect placed and works so well in motivs! Great CAS-card! Gerrina
Chrissie said…
I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is absolutely terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"