Time to Enjoy!

YAY!! I finally made it into my craft room! 
I've been sick all week and didn't have any energy to make cards.

The first card I wanted to make was for a OLC (one layer card) 
challenge over at StampNation.  I have been thinking about
what I was going to do for this challenge for the last couple
of days and couldn't wait to try it out.


I used one piece of whisper white card stock cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
and scored at 4 1/4". I then drew a light pencil line at the 2 1/8".
I centered the framelit on this line and lined that up with the
edge of the platform for the big shot. When you run it through
the big shot, only the section that is on the platform will cut through.

Hopefully this picture shows what I'm talking about. I made the
pencil line darker in the photo so you could see it.


Next I stamped the coordinating stamp in versa mark and embossed
it with pool party embossing powder. The 'for you' was next and 
for that I used early espresso embossing powder.
The rest of the card was stamped with pool party ink using the
big stamp from Creative Elements. 


I used pool party and pear pizzazz ink to color in some of
the stems and flowers. It's hard to see, but a few of them were
embossed with a bridal white embossing powder - it sparkles
in person. I then stamped the inside greeting using early espresso. 
It's probably my all time favorite greeting and it's called 
Time To Enjoy by Hero Arts.


supplies:
all from stampin' up unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp sets: chalk talk, creative elements,
    time to enjoy (hero arts)
ink: pool party, pear pizzazz, early espresso, versamark
big shot: chalk talk framelits
embossing powder: pool party, early espresso,
     bridal white (?)


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





Comments