Monday, March 31, 2014

Congrats and Stripes

Congratulations to Christine from Happy Heart Cards for her card 
being chosen the Challenge Winner
at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. Check 
out her beautiful card here

I want to say thank you to the ladies at 
My card was chosen for an honorable mention.

Congratulations to the other Honorable Mentions!! 


My card today is for a challenge at StampNation to make a 
card featuring stripes.


Since angles are quite trendy right now I decided to put my 'stripes'
on an angle. I've wanted this stamp set for awhile and just
recently purchased this from a friend who was doing a little
spring 'stamp' cleaning. I was quick to grab this one!


It reminds me of the quilts my Grandma made for all her
grandchildren. 


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
stamp sets: quilt prints (wplus9), wonderful words (cas-ual fridays)
ink: coastal cabana, baked brown sugar, raspberry ripple, 
       summer starfruit, strawberry slush, stazon, basic black marker





No comments:

Post a Comment