Too Busy to Make Cards?

Lately my schedule has been a little busy. I've even had the 
odd day that I haven't been able to get into my craft room to
create. I work 5 days a week and I am currently enrolled
in courses at our local university that fill up every other
weekend. I am also doing my practicum for work.
Throw in research papers, assignments, tests and everyday
family life with a teenager and some days I NEED to get in to
my craft room for my 'therapy'. 

So with my busy schedule and my limited amount of time for
therapy I find that when I do get to make cards, more and more
I am gravitating to the CAS look. 


By keeping this card to one stamp set and one color, it came
together very quickly. To help give a little depth to the card
 I used dimensionals on both the 1st layer and the greeting.

If the CAS look does not come easy to you, there are some
FANTASTIC tutorials over at StampNation


supplies:
card stock: whisper white 
stamp set: loving thoughts (cas-ual fridays)
ink: cherry cobbler 
Happy Stampin'

Comments