Time to Play

I have been at the computer all day working
on a paper and writing a test for a course I am taking. I was 
beginning to have crafting withdrawals so I headed over
to StampNation to see what people have been creating.
They have been creating some beautiful things!!

I watched a video by Catherine Pooler
that used gelatos and a chunky gold glitter. The card looked
amazing and I really wanted to give it a try but I
don't have any gelatos or chunky gold glitter. Her daughter
made an equally great card but used iridescent ice
instead of the chunky gold which gave me
the idea for this card.


I sponged the background in 4 different shades of blue then
used versamark to stamp the En Francais stamp. I added a 
glittery white embossing powder and heat set it.
Next came some flowers, ribbon and a greeting.
I absolutely love how this card turned out.
Thank you Catherine and Eva for the inspiration.

supplies:
all supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the embossing powder
card stock: whisper white
stamps: en francais, flower shop, yippee-skippee
ink: island indigo, pacific point,tempting turquoise,
       marina mist, versamark
embossing powder - (I think it's called bridal party? not sure)
embellishments: pearls, whisper white organza ribbon


Happy Stampin'

Comments