Inspired by Linda's Lighthouse

My card today was inspired by this photo that Linda, a friend
of mine posted on to StampNation


Isn't it great!! It's in Grand Haven Michigan and I just love
the red lighthouse!  I was so inspired by this picture to make a
card but I didn't have a lighthouse stamp. I know, I know, I
can hear you now - "What!" I will be rectifying that soon, along with
my snowman stamp deficiency.


I used the phone booth from an old Sale-a-bration promotion
and the hello from the Oh, Hello stamp set.

This would be great as part of a notecard gift set. I just
need to find a light house stamp and then I can make those too.

Thank you for the inspiration Linda!

supplies
card stock: whisper white, basic black, brushed silver
stamp sets: oh hello, feeling sentimental
ink: cherry cobbler, basic black

Happy Stampin'




Comments

Unknown said…
Susan this is so awesome just love your inspiration!!!
Susan Powell said…
Couldn't have done it without you Linda! Thanks for the inspiration photo :)