More Gifting Ball Goodies


The two cards today show more of the gifting ball
goodies being put to use. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Receiving and opening it - I literally squealed with delight!
Filling it to give to the next person was so much fun!
Getting hours upon hours of enjoyment creating with
all the supplies that were in the gifting ball - 
well, that's priceless.
I sure hope the person that I am sending the ball to
has as much fun as I am having.

This first card uses part of a banner, washi tape
with the world on it, an antique key, some black twine and
the vintage lace flower - all from the gifting ball.



Oh, how I love this banner. 


Tomorrow's cards will show how I used the other
products from the gifting ball.

supplies:
1st card
card stock: basic black, crumb cake, whisper white
stamp set: wetlands
ink: cherry cobbler
embellishments: lace doily, this and that washi tape,
       heart is from the heartfelt banner kit
gifting ball: banner, antique key, black twine,
       washi tape with the world on it, vintage flower

2nd card:
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: wonderful words (cas-ual fridays)
ink: cherry cobbler
banner from the gifting ball

Happy Stampin'

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm thrilled to see the awesome cards you made with these little gifts. I'm hoping to have my craft room in order by the end of the month. It's grad to create in complete chaos! Looking forward to see who receives the Gifting Ball next!
Susan Powell said…
Thanks Sue! It seems that when I create cards I also create chaos in my craft room. I clean up, start creating cards again and all of a sudden I have chaos in my room again -oh well, it seems to be working for me. The gifting ball should be making it's apearance in a few days :) :)