Just Because

I made this card a while ago. I'm not sure how
I feel about this one. I love the colors, I love
the stamp set, I love the greeting. You'd think I'd love
the card, but I'm not sure about the background.


I painted some markers on to a clear block
and stamped that on to the card stock. I think I
might like it better if it was all shades of one color
instead of the blue and green.

I'll have to try stamping the block in shades of one
color and compare it with this one.

supplies
card stock: night of navy, whisper white
stamp set: too kind, a dozen thoughts
ink: night of navy, tempting turquoise, old olive, pear pizzazz

Happy Stampin'

Comments

Mrs A. said…
But the green gives a welcome contrast to the rest of the card. Personally I love it as it is. Hugs Mrs A.
Michelle said…
I agree, I like the mix of colors. I think it looks really neat!